Depression: Building a Foundation for Care
This training focuses on four specific areas to enhance healthcare workers’ ability to care for patients suffering from depression.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Provider #886443948) for 1 Social Work continuing education contact hour.
The California Board of Registered Nursing has approved this program for 1.2 continuing education contact hours. This certificate must be retained for a period of four years after the course ends. NANT Provider No. 07941
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Advocacy: Identify why and how social workers can advocate to improve care
- Therapeutic Relationship: Describe essential components of the therapeutic relationship
- Cognitive Theory Approaches: Identify key components of cognitive theory and symptom targeted intervention
- Psychoeducation: Identify psychoeducation principles to apply in your practice
Mark A. Meier, MSW, LICSW
- 1.20 NANT
- 1.00 National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- 1.00 Attendance
You will need Adobe Flash Player (version 8 or later) installed to complete the modules. Check now to determine if the correct version of Adobe Flash Player is installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer, you will need to download and install it. This will only take a few minutes and the software for this player is free.